Business and Career Consulting
Learning the business side of the dance industry is vital for all dance studio owners and teachers. Diane Jarmolow spent more than seventeen years owning and running ballroom dance studios in San Francisco, including the San Francisco School of Ballroom Dancing and the Metronome Ballroom. The Metronome was one of the largest and most successful dance studios in the country, grossing $1.5 million per year. Diane credits her success as a dance studio owner to the practice of regularly engaging consultants to support and guide her in every aspect of running a business.
Why Do You Need a Coach?
Being a professional ballroom dance instructor can be a difficult path to navigate without a guide. Perhaps you have some questions regarding your next steps. Maybe you need some coaching on how to boost your resume.
Whatever the case may be, we have encouraging and knowledgeable staff eager to help you through the decision-making process and support you in achieving your goals.
“Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast, or a bridge player.” ~ Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft the world’s largest PC software company
“A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you always knew you could be.” ~ Tom Landry, one of the greatest innovative coaches in National Football League history
Improve Your Business and Career
Diane is available to teach you the ins and outs of running a successful dance business. Consultations available via phone, video conference (Skype, Facetime, etc.), or on-location at our school or yours.
The basics of any of the following topics can easily be covered in one session (55 min.).
- Leadership – It All Trickles Down from the Top
- 100 Do’s and Don’ts of Running a Dance Studio
- A Process for Making Excellent Business Decisions
- Developing Policies for Your Dance Studio
- Writing a Business Plan
- How to Analyze Your Pricing Structure
- Increase Your Profits by Understanding the Numbers
- Transforming the Culture of Your Studio- A Nine Step Model
- System for Having an Endless Supply of Highly-Trained Teachers
- How to Get Your Staff Professionally Certified
- A Sales Procedure that Works for You, Your Studio, and Your Students
- Amazing Customer Service
- How to Run Outstanding Group Classes
- Private Lessons – What Works, What Doesn’t
- What Makes a Fabulous Event and How to Create One (showcases, dance parties, etc.)
- Developing Students Using the Student Medal System
- Grassroots Marketing
Contact us today to schedule your consultation. We look forward to working with you!
(510) 336-9426 | firstname.lastname@example.org