Learning the business side of the dance industry is vital for all dance studio owners and teachers. Diane has spent more than sixteen years owning and running ballroom dance studios in San Francisco, including the San Francisco Ballroom Dance Academy and the Metronome Ballroom. The Metronome under Diane’s leadership was one of the largest and most successful dance studios in the country.
Diane is available to teach you the ins and outs of running a successful dance business. The following are some of the topics she covers, each seminar is one-hour long:
- A Sales Procedure that Works for You, Your Studio, and Your Student
- Transforming the Culture of Your Studio- A Nine Step Model
- Amazing Customer Service: It’s All About the People!
- DVIDA® Group Class Program
- How to Analyze Your Pricing Structure
- Turn-Offs for Students
- Writing a Business Plan for Your Dance Business
- How to Run a Spectacular Showcase
- Developing Students Using the DVIDA® Medal System
- How to Make Excellent Business Decisions
- Leadership – It All Trickles Down from the Top
- How to Get Certified – Professional Certification – The huge benefits
- 100 Do’s and Don’ts of Running a Dance Studio
- Marketing – the Forgotten Key to Success
- Private Lessons – What Works and What to Avoid
- Developing Policies for Your Dance Studio
- Training Teachers for Your Business – Ballroom Dance Teachers College-in-a-Box – a 300 hour course for training ballroom dance teachers. Learn how to create a state licensed vocational school for training teachers.
- Sales Training – Using the Nine Step Model- a 12 hour program that trains you and your staff on Ethical and Effective Sales
- What Makes a Dance School Successful?- Specific characteristics and practices of the most successful schools in the nation.
- Magic Marketing- What Two Hours a Day Will Do For Your Business- Don’t be afraid of this essential aspect of running ANY business. You will learn how to make marketing fun, imaginative, and effective.
- “Show Me the Money!” It’s All About the Numbers- How to evaluate the success of your business by examining your Profit and Loss statements. Think of money as a garden- the more you pay attention, nurture, and cultivate it, the more it grows.
- Creating Possibilities- How to think like an entrepreneur and make lemons into lemonade on a daily basis. We will explore typical “bad things” that happen and learn to recast them and turn them into successes.
Please call us at (510)336-9426 to schedule a private consultation with Diane or a seminar for a larger group.