With SalesFree Sales in-a-Box, you’ll have everything you need to train your staff (and teacher trainees) in this proven customer-focused sales philosophy.
Designed to make it is easy for you to embrace, model, and present, SalesFree Sales in-a-Box provides 24 hours of training material which you can teach again and again. After training your staff with SalesFree Sales in-a-Box, they will have the skills to create positive, long-lasting relationships with students and colleagues, and successfully enroll students in dance lessons.
Watch this short video about the SalesFree Sales Training
Benefits of SalesFree Sales in-a-Box
- A staff that embraces sales as a means of supporting students in their goals and desires.
- Increased studio sales due to staff’s new positive philosophy, instead of artificial sales “techniques” that are uncomfortable for them.
- Sales that continue to grow over time because each individual at your studio adopts this new philosophy and possess the skills that enroll students naturally.
- A positive studio culture in which negative people who previously drained you and your staff either change or naturally go away.
- A communication system to discuss sales and behavior, enabling you to resolve both professional and personal issues at your studio.
- A studio filled with accountable, responsible professionals means happier students and more profit!
How SalesFree Sales in-a-Box Pays for Itself
When 1 teacher who rarely, if ever, sells packages, is empowered to sell just 1 package of 25-50 lessons (depending on your lesson rates), your SalesFree Sales in-a-Box will have paid for itself.
What You Get in SalesFree Sales in-a-Box
- 24 hours of training documented in the 280 page SalesFree Sales Teaching Manual
- How to Run the Course
- Master Teacher’s Manual
- Getting Started
- Nine Choice Philosophy
- Stages of a Dance Lesson Sale
- Personality Styles
- Continuing Students
- Resource Sheets
- DVD of excerpts from SalesFree Sales Training with Diane Jarmolow
- PowerPoint presentation as a visual aid when presenting the course
- 1 hour of consulting with Diane Jarmolow
- How We Choose to Be Happy (international bestselling book the training is based on)
- 5 SalesFree Sales Participant Workbooks
- 4 Laminated Posters (one for each section of the training)
- Easel, foam board, and zebra clip (for display of charts)
- Supplemental Materials (also on included CD)
- Teaching Aids
- Photos for Nonverbal Cues Photo Game
- Timer for Role Plays and Games
- Pencils for Pencil Exercises
- Pause Buttons for Role Plays
- SalesFree Sales Playing Cards (for extending the training and reinforcing the material)
What People Are Saying About SalesFree Sales in-a-Box
“I would personally like to thank Diane Jarmolow for BDTC Sales-in-a-Box. For the last thirteen years, I have been praying to the dance studio gods for something like this. We can already see profound changes in our staff and our numbers.”
– Brad Miller, American Dancesport Center, Florida
“Thank you, thank you, thank you. I plan to incorporate this into everyday life and hopefully will grow and become more successful, and show others how much they are valued in the process.”
– Robert Ping, Managing Director of Bloomington Ballroom Dance Academy
“Actually, I have been using what I learned during the course all day. . . I have been setting my intentions, asking [my customers] for theirs. . . Asking lots of questions (without assuming the response). They have already been providing feedback as to how their experience is so different from usual consultants! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience and offering these so very valuable tools!”
– Janet Fjeldstad, Former manager of Cheryl Burke Dance San Francisco